Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fabulousness!

http://todayslyrics.tumblr.com/page/2

OK I have just spent the last 14 hours in Operator meetings for the company I work for. My brain hit it's limit somewhere between Asset Protection and financial reviews and the ol' brain started to wonder and due to lack of sleep it was an interesting path, but the hamster got on the wheel and started walking....

We have all made mistakes in life, things we wish we could take back that we did or said. It may have been as long ago as elementary school or as close as yesterday that it happened, but it occupies that little space in your brain and occasionally the thought comes of “wish I hadn't done/said that”. If we as individuals are the sum total of all the choices we've made in our life, then why take it back? It has made you who you are today...good, bad, smart, practical, opinionated, straight, narrow doesn't matter, it is who you are. Perhaps it is that I am a firm believer is growing and learning from the choices and decisions I have made but doesn't matter who you are, because who you are is fabulous. Believe me you probably do not, is what Yoda might say....lol, but I hate to tell ya....YUP! YOU ARE FABULOUS! I have a very dear friend that more often than not smacks me....really hard.... to remind me of this. Secretly I'm glad as she is literally beating it into me. 

It was at this point that I was poked with a pen and the hamster was kicked off the wheel and forced to once again listen to financial reviews......

No comments: