Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals - Week 1

So to ensure achievement of my goals outlined in my previous post I have decided that I will post smaller goals that can be accomplished in a weeks time to move me closer to my bigger goals, so without further adieu...

This week I will....

1. Go to the gym twice (Tues & Thurs)
2. I will do a Pilates video I have here at home on Wednesday & Friday
3. To help me loose the 80lbs I have chosen Weight Watchers, so Saturday morning I will step on the scale - yuck, but must be done. This goal also implies that I will eat within my "points" for the remainder of the week and if you're reading between the lines there you will note the "remainder of the week" comment - it's a new day!
4. I am going to establish a proper nighttime routine, because sleeping through the night is not an easy task for me, done some research and am taking that on!
5. I will have my picture taken for my passport photo
6. Read one chapter a night in a book that moves me towards my goals. Right now I am reading "Smart Cookies' Guide to Making More Dough"
7. Drink 1L of water a day.

Now with these goals of course comes my petulant 2 year old voice inside screaming "I don't want to" and "You can't make me". To this girl "To damn bad, you've been running the show for far to long, let's go!"

Till next time!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Wow. You totally rock! I'm so proud of you for doing this and it's definitely an inspiration for me too. You go girl! xoxo